This month we were able to capture some of Palmer's new tricks during our photo session with Mr. Monkey- everytime I look at these pictures, it just makes me smile- we're loving life with our little monkey!
- Started giving us the most beautiful toothless grin with some cooing too! Probably our favorite milestone this month.
- Still very laid back & mellow, just like his daddy.
- His favorite place to hang-out is his swing.
- His new found friend is Mr. Fist- he'll just stare at it with such intensity!
- Started playing with his tongue more and more- he loves to stick it out and rub it across his lips.
- Started having tummy time more and more and he's getting used to it.
- Loves to be swaddled real tight at night and a little looser during naps.
- Still likes the paci but he has some days he really wants it & others he could care less.
- Takes a bottle great when he needs to.
- Still eats about every 3 hours during the day and started sleeping 8-9 hour stretches at night.
- Loves to listen to music while we play in his room- his favorite is Journey's Rock-A-Bye Baby album.
- We don't have a rigid nap schedule, but we stick to the eat, play, sleep cycle.
- Becoming more and more alert during the day- sometimes skipping a naptime!
- In his first two months we've ventured out a little: Hilton Head, St. Simon's, & Vidalia. He did really great in stretches and not so great in other stretches:)
- We started taking him to church at 5 weeks & he started staying in the nursery at 8 weeks.
Meet Mr. Fist
There's the tongue!
"Ok mom, you're really not funny anymore!"