Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I'm not real sure where to start because I'll probably get a little sappy just by reading the blog title- it's not just Happy Birthday Mike, this year we got to add Daddy- and he is one mighty, darn good Daddy! What a difference a year makes, huh? I asked Mike (jokingly) if I could just hand over Palmer and say happy birthday:) Because of my new job, going on fun searches for presents is hard to come by, but I don't think Mike minds one bit. We're actually headed to the beach any minute now to celebrate and relax (did I just say relax?!?) Mike, we love you to pieces- thanks for loving on us! Today we celebrate you- you're a man with deep convictions, you're full of grace, you're passionate about the Lord, you lead our family by example, and you serve us each and every day- we couldn't ask for more.
WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment