Sunday, March 6, 2011

Remembering the Moment

My parents, aka Dan & Pap, came to visit this weekend & we had a ball! Palmer loved having them to play with & he thought they were so funny. We played outside for a little bit before they had to leave & my dad captured the sweetest picture of us- I just love it! Dad- you've got some mad photography skills:) Speaking of skills, my parents also helped us do a few things around the house, changing out cabinet hardware being one of them. My mom has some mad power tool skills & it was a HUGE help! Thanks so much for coming to play & work- come back any time. We love you Dan & Pap!





2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you, Mike and Palmer! It is precious, and those sweet toes I could just eat up. Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, please print the family picture on to something really big. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete