Well, it's time to post Palmer's 7 month update since he'll be 8 months soon:) This little boy is keeping us on our toes! Everyday he gets more & more mobile, so life gets more & more interesting. Our lives are so different now than they were 7 months ago, but we can't imagine life without our sweet Palmer. What did we do before we had him?!? This was by far the hardest monthly pictures to date & will probably be the last that I attempt with out Mike present. I maybe got 2 pictures of him looking forward and sitting.
- Believe it or not, Palmer actually lost a little weight this past month- down to a whopping 18 lbs, 2 ounces, which is the 40th percentile for weight- I was shocked!
- His appetite has slowed down some, but he LOVES to feed himself Puffs. He concentrates so hard to grab the puffs with his thumb & pointer finger- once he's got one it goes straight to the mouth; this keeps him occupied for a while & I can eat my lunch.
- Palmer loves anything new, whether it's toys, people, or places. We love to watch him 'study' things to figure out what's going on.
- He's had a crazy stubborn rash & we're re-introducing food to him & actually stopped puffs to see if he has a wheat allergy):
- He's started to scoot a little bit, mainly backwards. He loves to bury his head in the ground & push with his feet to lunge forward.
- Palmer is officially a belly sleeper & it's just fabulous!!!
- This boy LOVES his bed, paci, & lovie! He doesn't even want to be rocked- just layed down and he'll soothe himself to sleep.
- Diaper changes & dressing are officially called WWF Smackdown at our house- enough said!
- Palmer thinks he's one pretty cool baby & loves to see himself in the mirror.
- He started talking like a Swahellee (sp?) baby this month & it is just hilarious- we're still trying to capture it on video.
- We made our second trip to Mississippi at Thanksgiving & Palmer was awesome. On the way back we drove from Birmingham to Macon without stopping!
- Eventhough our family thought we were crazy, we took Palmer to his first Rebels game over Thanksgiving. He's was so bundled up that I don't think he could move, but he did so well & slept through the first quarter.
- STILL no teeth!
- The Stomach Flu 2010 hit our house in a very violent way... but Palmer made it out unscathed- we were so thankful.
Palmer did NOT want to sit- I guess he had better things to do:)