Sunday, May 15, 2011

One Week Down...

Well, we survived week one without daddy! Yahoo! I must admit, it was much harder this week as Mike packed up his bags to leave tonight. Last week, it was something new- no big deal- I can handle one week at a time. I have moments where I feel extremely confident & then others... not so confident! Palmer was in a funk this weekend & I think he's just really confused & going through a clingy stage. Going into this, I've just prayed for an end date- even if it was a few months away. Just knowing how long would help me out so much, but that's not how life works, right? I am so thankful that God is in control and not me!

So without daddy here, I've gotten double the hugs & kisses, which I can never get enough of!!!

Week Two... here we come, bring it on:)

3 comments:

  1. Praying for patience and strenght for you girl! You are an inspration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you glad He takes over when you feel like you just can't do it any more. We'll be praying for an end date. Sweet picture of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!! Hopefully today will bring good news!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete